JRKSIDDHA.COM IS NOW JRKRESEARCH.COM
What is Eczema?
Eczema or Atopic dermatitis
- Chronic condition characterized by itchy, red, and dry skin caused by inflammation.
- Self-limited eruption which involves glabrous skin, mucous membranes, hair and nails
What happens in Eczema?
- Caused by an overactive immune system
- Signs of infection include painful red bumps that sometimes bleed and contain pus,
- Intense itching of the skin, patches of redness, small bumps, and skin flaking are common.
- Scratching can cause additional skin inflammation which can further worsen the itching.
- Features of eczema vary from one individual to another and can change over time.
Other symptoms include:
- Dry, scaly skin, plugged hair follicles on the face, upper arms, and thighs
Whom does it affect?
- Common across all age groups, mainly in infants and small children
- Genetics plays a major role in the occurrence of this disease.
- It occurs in between 0.7% to 2.4% of the population.
Solution from Dr.JRK's
- Reduces itching and soothens the skin
- Protect the newly formed skin cells.
- Controls lichenisation