JRKSIDDHA.COM IS NOW JRKRESEARCH.COM
What is Pain?
- An unpleasant sensation that can range from mild localized discomfort to agony.
- Pain has both physical and emotional components
- The physical part of pain results from nerve stimulation.
Pain is typically classified as either acute or chronic.
- Is due to sudden onset and is usually the result of a clearly defined cause such as an injury.
- Resolves with the healing of its underlying cause.
- Persists for weeks or months and is usually associated with an underlying condition, such as arthritis.
- Severity can be mild, moderate, or severe.
What happens in Pain?
- It is mediated by specific nerve fibers that carry the pain impulses to the brain where their conscious appreciation may be modified by many factors.
- Sometimes it is also a symptom of an underlying problem in the body.
Whom does it affect?
Pain and mild injuries have become a part of life in the hectic lifestyle of the modern time.
- It is not advisable to pop painkillers to relieve from aches and pains as some might have side effects in the long run.
- Pain relief balms and emulsions can be used to treat pain effectively.
Solution from Dr.JRK's
Dolo Balm Pain Balm
- Mild counter-irritant effect gives a feel of instant relief.
- The penetrative properties of the herbs offer immediate relief from pain.
- Gives a soothing effect at the site of pain which reduces inflammation.
- An excellent muscle relaxant.
- Ensures sustained availability of actives.
- Acts on the inflamed cells and neutralises the pain.