JRKSIDDHA.COM IS NOW JRKRESEARCH.COM
What is Dry skin?
- An uncomfortable skin condition marked by scaling, itching and cracking.
- Some people have naturally dry skin and may experience frequent symptoms.
- Even the oiliest skin can get dry at times.
What happens in Dry skin?
- Skin that lacks moisture shows tendency to crack accompanied by severe itching in severe cases.
- Treatment includes increased humidity, avoiding harsh soaps, application of special oils and emollients and hydrophilic ointments.
- The extent of dry skin can vary from mild to severe.
Whom does it affect?
- Affects people of all ages even infants.
- Can occur to those with diabetes or skin allergies (atopic dermatitis).
- Can also be a symptom of hypothyroidisma and kidney problem.
- Can develop as a side effect of heavy medication.
Solution from Dr.JRK's
- Balances the bi-phasic (oil-water) property of skin
- Controls Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL).
- Effective for extreme dry skin due to long retention.