JRKSIDDHA.COM IS NOW JRKRESEARCH.COM
What is Viral Fever?
- Elevation of body temperature (fever) due to viral infection.
- Encompasses a wide variety of viral infections, some with clear identification of signs and symptoms.
- Body pain
- Skin rashes
What happens in Viral Fever?
- Source of infection - contaminated water or food, or by direct contact.
- Local infection may become systemic (enters bloodstream).
- Fatigue, malaise and body and muscle aches lead to the onset of fever.
- Duration of the fever may vary from days to several weeks.
Whom does it affect?
- May affect any age group
- Requires only symptomatic treatment.
- Mostly self-limiting but some are highly contagious,
Solution from Dr.JRK
- Nilavembu Kudineer Churanam (or) NiKu Read More
Nilavembu Kudineer Churanam (or) NiKu
- Possess anti-pyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Boosts immunity and prevents seasonal viral fevers.
- Provides faster relief in conditions of viral fever,Pain,Chikungunya and dengue.