1-3-2 topical therapy contains 4 Psoriasis products i.e., Dr.JRK’s 777 oil, Psorolin oil, Psorolin ointment and Psorolin medicated bathing bar
- 87% improvement in PASI score was observed in CTRI-registered clinical trials
- Effective in cases of extensive psoriasis
- Addresses the impact of circadian rhythm in psoriasis
- Early onset of remission and prevents recurrence
All types of Psoriasis
Pre Bath Care
- Apply sufficient quantity of Dr.JRK's 777 oil over the entire skin and scalp in the morning, Exposure to sun light for 10-15 minutes is optional. Bathe with Psorolin medicated bathing bar
Post Bath Care
- After bath, apply Psorolin oil in the affected areas. After complete absorption of the oil in 2 to 3 minutes, apply Psorolin ointment over the affected areas.
- During mid-day, apply Psorolin ointment over the affected areas. At night both Psorolin oil and Psorolin ointment should be applied over the affected areas.
- 1-3-2 psoriasis treatment is to be continued during remission period also for sustained relief.
For external use only
Why both Psorolin oil and Psorolin ointment are necessary?
Dr.JRK’s 777 oil
- Wrightia tinctoria : 50% w/v
- Coconut Oil : 50% w/v
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 100 mg
- Indigofera tinctoria : 50 mg
- Indigofera aspalathoides : 25 mg
- Oleum cocus nucifera : Q.S.
Psorolin medicated bathing bar
Each 100mg base contains
- Aloe vera : 10 mg
- Wrightia tinctoria : 10 mg
Each 5 gm contains extracts of
- Wrightia tinctoria : 3.33 %
- Cynodon dactylon : 3.33 %
- Ointment base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- CTRI registered Clinical trial on 30 patients of psoriasis for 12 weeks showed improvement in PASI (Psoriasis Area Severity Index) score by 87.61%. Also complete clearance of psoriatic lesions was observed in treated patients