A new respiratory virus called COVID-19 is making headlines for causing an outbreak of respiratory illness throughout the world. Lakhs of people have become sick and public health officials are keeping a close watch on how the virus is spreading.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are actually common throughout the world and can cause respiratory illness in people and animals. While coronaviruses are common, coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus that had previously not been identified in humans. The key features of COVID-19 are respiratory symptoms with a fever and cough.
The best way to protect yourself from contracting coronaviruses is by boosting the immunity and following the precautions that help prevent the spread of viruses.
Ministry of AYUSH in its advisory mentioned various ways to boost the immunity as per Ayurveda, Siddha and Homeopathy.
In siddha, advisory suggested Nilavembu kudineer as preventive to boost immunity. It is advised to take for 14 days twice a day to have boosted immunity.
Advisory also suggested to take Kabasura kudineer that helps in boosting immunity and reducing the symptoms of cough and fever associated with respiratory diseases. The recent preliminary studies also proved that the herbal actives present in it will bind with viral protein and prevents replication clinical trials are going on for its effect on virus.
In the current scenario 80% of people are asymptomatic taking Kabasura kudineer on a regular basis up to a month can help.
Dr.JRK’s has brought out Nilavembu kudineer and Kabasura Kudineer in a unique ready to drink form with preserved superior therapeutic benefits. We just need to mix a sachet in the warm water and drink.
Researchers around the globe are looking at existing drugs to see if they may be effective against the virus that causes COVID-19, and are working to develop new treatments as well. Preventive methods and increasing the immunity to these diseases are the best ways to save the lives from viral disease.
In meanwhile, to help prevent the spread of disease always follow precautions along with boosted immunity to contain the pandemic.
- Wear a mask whenever you are out from home. Practice social distancing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently. Wash with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
With boosted immunity and following the advised precautionary measures by government we can easily contain this pandemic and lead a disease free life in natural way.
Boost immunity- Follow safety measures- Stay healthy