Summer is a beautiful season with warm weather and long days. We all know that during this season we get completely heated up which leads to various skin problems. Such as sunburns, dehydration, tanning, dryness, sweating, breakouts/acne, increased oil production, and clogged pores.
In the summer season due to the hot weather conditions, our skin goes through a lot of changes. So it is always necessary to take a little extra care that is to follow a skincare routine to maintain healthy and supple skin.
SUNBURNS: The summer sun is so harsh that it can scorch your skin, causing rashes and red patches in the skin due to that burn. This happens extensively to people who have sensitive skin.
TANNING: Skin when exposed to the sun’s UV rays, the melanin pigment in the skin reacts by forming a protective shield. The melanin in the skin results in dark pigmentation, either uniformly or as patches on the skin. The result of which we call tanning.
HEAT RASHES: Various factors together makes your skin irritable during the summer. Dust clogs the sweat ducts of the skin, trapping the perspiration. This results in itchy rashes, blisters, or mini–bumps. Clothes add up to irritability all the more due to friction.
DEHYDRATION: As we sweat a lot during the summer season it is not just the body but also your skin that bears the impact of dehydration. We continuously sweat and lose hydration from the skin. Lip starts to crack if not sufficiently replenished and dry patches appear on the skin. Dehydration leaves the skin dry, irritated, and more prone to sunburn.
ACNE: As we sweat continuously dust and pollution get struck on our skin. This combination of heat and dirt is a perfect condition for acne or breakout to thrive. The dust from the outdoors clogs the skin’s pores while the heat gives bacteria a perfect environment to grow.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET RID OF THESE SKIN PROBLEMS DURING SUMMER
Summer means spending more time in the scorching sunlight. Fortunately, there are a few simple things to be followed to maintain supple skin in such weather conditions.
- Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go to keep you hydrated throughout the day.
- Bath twice a day especially by end of the day.
- Take a lot of juices and summer fruits into your diet.
- Keep your skin dirt-free by cleansing your skin from sweat.
- Apply a sunblock cream/sunscreen liberally all over your face, neck, and arms 20 minutes before stepping out, and also make sure you reapply them every 3 to 4 hours to maintain the protection.
- Wear sunglasses to prevent dark circles.
- Use natural exfoliants to remove the skin clog and moisturize.
- Use soap that cleanses and moisturizes the skin
Psorolin Medicated Bathing Bar provides deep cleansing and intense moisturization to the skin as this contains ALOE VERA OIL which will remove the dryness from the skin and will make the skin smooth and supple.
CLEAR AND HEALTHY SKIN IS HAPPY SKIN