Fungal infections occur when immune system cannot control the invading fungus or fungus takes over a large area of the body. There are fungi that naturally lives on body. Like microbes there are few harmless fungi and few cause infections. Some symptoms are:
Fungal skin infections are very common and typically grow on areas of the skin that are moist, like folds in the skin or between the toes.
Habitat of fungi
Fungi can live in the air, soil, water, and plants. They mostly live on the dead cells/stratum corneum of the skin.
Common fungal skin infections are caused by yeasts (such as Candida or Malassezia furfur) or dermatophytes, such as Epidermophyton, Microsporum, and Trichophyton. Many such fungi live only in the topmost layer of the epidermis (stratum corneum) and do not penetrate deeper.
Daily habits to Keep away the fungal infections
- Keeping your skin clean and dry is the best way to prevent fungal infections.
- When you wash your body, dry off thoroughly before putting on clean dry clothes, socks and underwear.
- Change out of damp exercise clothes or swimwear as soon as possible and enjoy the fresh air.
- With all fungal infections it is best to not use soap. Soap makes your skin more alkaline and the fungi love that.
- Any fragranced products will be irritating if you already have an infection.
- Use of antifungal creams can relieve the itching and inflammation as well as restoring the acid (non-alkaline) surface to your skin. This will help to get rid of the fungal infection and prevent it coming back.
Fungal infections are typically treated with antifungal drugs, usually with antifungal drugs that are applied directly to the affected area (called topical drugs). Topical drugs may include creams, gels, lotions, solutions or shampoos.
The antifungal cream clears the infection, and the mild steroid cream reduces the inflammation caused by the infection. Most work by damaging the cell wall of the fungus, which causes the fungal cell to die.
JRK’s AF Antifungal cream, a revolutionary product that has broad spectrum antifungal effect and got tremendous effect on dissolving stratum corneum/dead cells.
JRK’s AF Antifungal cream impairs the dead cells and prevents fungal colonization. This will be an effective treatment along with broad spectrum anti-fungal activity to achieve total freedom from fungal infection. This also prevent the recurrence of fungal infections.
- Possess broad spectrum activity against dermatophytes
- Dissolves stratum corneum and eliminates fungal adhesion
- Reduces itching and other fungal infection associated symptoms
Apply JRK’s AF Antifungal cream twice a day on the affected areas (OR)As directed by the physician.
For external use only