JRK’s IMMDIS IMMUNITY DROPS
JRK’s IMMDis immunity drops, a natural immunity booster or immune modulator enhances phagocytosis and effective for immune deficiency treatment.
Enhances phagocytosis and proven to be effective for immune deficiency treatment
- Boosts general immunity
- Effective in chronic fungal and bacterial infections
- Controls recurrence of auto immune disorders like psoriasis
- Protects melanocytes in vitiligo
Immune modulator for recurrent, chronic infective conditions and auto immune problems.
- Adult : 10 drops twice a day in empty stomach
- Children : Above 10 years: 5 drops twice a day in empty stomach
Each 30 ml contains extracts of
- Indigofera aspalathoides : 125 mg
- Celastrus paniculatus : 25 mg
- Corallocarpus epigaeus : 125 mg
- Cinnamomum camphora : 125 mg
- Solanum trilobatum : 10 mg
- Oil base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
• Clinical study with psoriatic patients showed that the combination therapy of oral JRK’s ImmDis immunity drops along with topical application of Dr. JRK’s 777 oil help in management of psoriasis far more effectively than monotherapy with topical application alone.
• Immunomodulatory effect of JRK’s ImmDis immunity drops was found to play an important role in the quick recovery from fungal infections when co-administered with anti-fungal drugs
• JRK’s ImmDis immunity drops was proven to suppress the myeloperoxidase enzyme activity while boosting phagocytosis and thereby control the comorbidities associated with Psoriasis
What is your question in mind?
Immunity is otherwise called as disease resistance power. Immunity is the state of having sufficient biological defenses to avoid infection, disease, or other unwanted biological invasion. It is the capability of the body to resist harmful microbes from entering it.
Immune deficiency is the root cause of all auto immune diseases like psoriasis, vitiligo etc. Respiratory tract infections which are the most common in children are also caused by immune deficiency.
Psoriasis and Vitiligo are autoimmune disorders. Immunity can go weak as a result of infection or due to autoimmune disorder like psoriasis, vitiligo etc.
Immune boosters are necessary for the treatment of various infectious and non-infectious diseases.
As a result of weak immunity,
- Susceptibility and severity of the infection increases.
- Treatment success gets delayed in chronic diseases.