For Stress and anxiety
Aforte Tablet - For Stress and anxiety
- Acts as stress relief tablet and reduces anxiety
- Anxiolytic effect
- Effective for stress associated with chronic autoimmune disorders like Psoriasis and Vitiligo
Non - drowsy formula
Stress and anxiety
- Adult: 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in the night after food.
- Children above 5 years: 1 tablet in the night after food.
(OR) As directed by the physician.
Each tablet contains extracts of:
- Withania somnifera : 200 mg
- Centella asiatica : 250 mg
- Linga chenduram : 1 mg
- Excipients : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Aforte tablets has proven non-drowsy anxiolytic effect.
- In vitro drug dissolution study showed that absorption of Aforte was found to be high after food intake which increases its therapeutic benefits.
What is your question in mind?
Stress is a feeling of emotional or physical tension. It can come from any event or thought that makes you feel frustrated, angry, or nervous. Stress is your body^s reaction to a challenge or demand.
Everyone feels stressed from time to time. There are different types of stress–all of which carry physical and mental health risks. A stressor may be a one time or short term occurrence, or it can keep happening over a long period of time.
No. Stress can motivate people to prepare or perform, like when they need to take a test or interview for a new job.
Stress can be life-saving in response to danger as your body prepares to face a threat or flee to safety. In these situations, your pulse quickens, you breathe faster, your muscles tense, your brain uses more oxygen and increases activity–all functions aimed at survival.
Effective stress management helps you break the held stress on your life, so you can be happier, healthier and more productive.
Aforte tablet acts as stress relief tablet and reduces anxiety. Effective for stress associated with chronic autoimmune disorders
No. Aforte tablets presented in a non-drowsy anxiolytic formula will keep you active and relieved of stress