Akshun Lotion for Pain Relief
Lotion for pain relief
A unique, innovative and first ever bathing lotion for pain relief
- Instant action/relief from pain & long lasting effect.
- Enhanced absorption of actives
- Gives refreshing feel after bath/ wash
- Cleansing benefit that keeps skin soft
- Non sticky and Non messy formula
- No odor post use
- Ease of use compared to other pain relief products
- Cervical spondylitis, musculo skeletal pain and arthritis.
Also gives neck pain relief, shoulder pain relief, muscle pain relief, body pain relief, back pain relief, joint pain relief, low back pain relief, chronic pain relief
- Apply Akshun on the painful areas and entire body
- Wash off after 5 minutes with lukewarm water
- Get back in Action For those who suffer from generalized and chronic pain, daily use of Akshun is recommended
Caution: Avoid use of the lotion on the face/ eye/ hair/ mucous membranes, genital areas and over any open cuts or wounds.
(OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Clerodendrum phlomoides : 1.0%
- Cardiospermum helicacabum :1.0%
- Cinnamomum camphora : 1.0%
- Mentha piperita : 1.0%
- Lotion base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Clinical study – 96% of patients showed good to excellent improvement within 7 days of usage.
- Proven to inhibit the pain inducing enzymes like COX1, COX2 and Lipoxygenase.
- Safety studies – Zein protein hydrolysis assay and Collagen swell test proves non-irritant and non-cytotoxic in nature respectively.
What is your question in mind?
An unpleasant sensation that can range from mild localized discomfort to agony.
Pain has both physical and emotional components
The physical part of pain results from nerve stimulation.
Pain is typically classified as either acute or chronic.
- Is due to sudden onset and is usually the result of a clearly defined cause such as an injury.
- Resolves with the healing of its underlying cause.
- Persists for weeks or months and is usually associated with an underlying condition, such as arthritis.
- Severity can be mild, moderate, or severe.
It is mediated by specific nerve fibers that carry the pain impulses to the brain where their conscious appreciation may be modified by many factors
Sometimes it is also a symptom of an underlying problem in the body.
Pain and mild injuries have become a part of life in the hectic lifestyle of the modern time.
It is not advisable to pop painkillers to relieve from aches and pains as some might have side effects in the long run.
Pain relief balms and emulsions can be used to treat pain effectively.