JRK’s Anti Coff Syrup
Unique cough formula with blood purifying effect
JRK/s Anti Coff Syrup is for
- Removal of allergens, antigens, pathogens
- Soothens and minimizes the dryness of throat
- Detoxification of blood
- Suppressing the irritant reactions in the respiratory passage
- Local anti-inflammatory effect
- Controlling dry & allergic cough.
Non drowsy formulation
- Beneficial in upper respiratory tract infections.
- Blood purification
- Adults: 10 ml twice a day.
- Children 1-10 years: 5ml twice a day
(OR) As directed by the physician.
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Aniscochilus carnosus : 5 mg
- Leucas aspera : 5 mg
- Ocimum sanctum : 2 mg
- Solanum trilbatum : 5 mg
- Acalypha indica : 2 mg
- Adathoda vasica : 2 mg
- Syrup Base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
JRK’s Anti coff syrup increases the ability of the phagocytes in blood to ingest antigens and pathogens.
- Phagocytosis is chiefly a defensive reaction against infection and invasion of the body by foreign substances (antigens).
- Phagocytes are cells present in the blood which protect the body by ingesting harmful foreign particles, bacteria and dead cells.
- They are essential for fighting infections and building immunity.
Proof of blood purification effect
Anti-coff syrup treated phagocytes
- Ingestion of bacterial cells by 200 times
- Ingestion of yeast cells by 1400 times
- Ingestion of known allergen carbon particle by 850 times.
What is your question in mind?
Cough is a reflex action to clear the throat of mucus or foreign particles/antigens. Cough is an explosive expiration that provides a normal protective mechanism for clearing the trachea bronchial tree of secretions and foreign material.
There are generally 4 types of cough:
Wet cough, also called as Productive cough, is a cough that typically brings up mucus. Wet coughs are commonly caused by a cold or the flu.
Dry cough does not bring up mucus. It mainly occurs because of inflammation or irritation in the respiratory tract, but no excess mucus to cough up.
Croup is a viral infection that typically affects children age 5 and younger. Croup causes the upper airway to become irritated and swollen making it difficult to breathe.
Pertussis, also known as whooping cough, is a bacterial infection that causes violent coughing fits. During whooping cough attacks, the lungs release all the oxygen they have, causing people to inhale violently with a “whoop” sound.
People of any age can get cough of any of the four types and it is no gender specific as well. People with low immunity and hyper sensitivity people are more prone to dry and allergic cough.
- Removes allergens/antigens/carbon particles that cause cough by increasing phagocytosis.
- Offers relief from dry and allergic cough coupled with a unique blood purification effect.
Removal of toxins present in the blood and treats the cough at root cause level.
There are in-vitro and clinical studies to prove the efficacy of JRK’s Anticoff.