JRK’s DANO Active AD oil
For Dandruff, Pityriasis versicolor
Dandruff, Scalp psoriasis, Seborrheic dermatitis, Pityriasis versicolor
- Scalp psoriasis
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Pityriasis versicolor
DANO active AD oil:
- Effective against multi drug resistant Pityrosporumovale
- Prevents itching, scaling and associated hair loss
- Prevents recurrence
- Clinically proven
Use twice a day over scalp and give a gentle massage. It is a non-sticky and non-greasy hair oil. Use JRK's Lumina AD Herbal shampoo thrice a week for better results.
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Phyla nodiflora-2.5% : 100mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum-2.5%
- Zingiber officinale-2.5%
- Hibiscus rosa-sinensis-2.5%
- Wrightia tinctoria-2.5%
- Cassia alata-2.5%
- Azadirachta indica-2.5%<
- Allium cepa var. aggregatum -2.5%
- In vitro study on Dano Active AD Oil describes the new rulebook in dealing dandruff where it targets the resistant isolates of Pityrosporumovale and also preventing / delaying the process of the strains acquiring such defense mechanism.
Scientific proof on Dano Anti – Dandruff oil authenticates the superior efficacy of this formulation
- Clinical evaluation showed 100% decline in Pityrosporumovale(causative agent for dandruff) with 8-10 days of treatment.
- In vitro evaluation of Dano anti-dandruff oil showed its efficacy in inhibiting Pityrosporumovale and Candida albicans (common causes for dandruff) at minimum concentrations of 30 mg/ml & 50 mg/ml respectively.
What is your question in mind?
- Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells (flakes) from the scalp.
- Some people experience excessive flaking (chronic) as a result of certain triggers.
- Other associated problems are redness, itching and irritation.
Caused by Pityrosporum ovale, a yeast like lipophilic fungus and by Candida species. New cells on the scalp are produced at a faster rate than they die resulting in dandruff. Severity of dandruff worsens in winter.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting almost half of the population at the pre-pubertal age and of any gender and ethnicity.
Apply Dano Anti-Dandruff Oil over the scalp and roots of the hair daily. Use Lumina Herbal Shampoo, a product indicated for dandruff and scalp psoriasis from Dr. JRK^s, thrice a week to speed up the removal of dandruff.
Dandruff contributes to hair loss. It might also be due to the constant itching.
Within 3 weeks of usage, significant reduction in dandruff can be seen. To prevent the recurrence, continuous use as regular hair oil is recommended.
07.How does Lumina AD herbal shampoo along with Dano active AD Oil help for the management of dandruff?
Dano active AD Oil decreases scalp scales formation while Lumina AD Herbal shampoo removes dead cells from scalp.
It is effective even on resistant dandruff and also prevents recurrence of it.
Herbal actives and their anti-dandruff effect
Phyla nodiflora, Trigonellafoenum-graecum -Proven to be strong anti fungalsand have a significant role in eliminating dandruff causing fungi.
Allium cepa var. aggregatum and Zingiberofficinale -Proven to have anti-dandruff & hairgrowth effects.
Shallot onion contains zinc, which prevents dandruff and promotes hair growth. Ginger reduces itching and dryness of scalp. Increases vascularization of scalp and promotes hair growth.