DoloBalm pain balm
Acute muscular pain, Head ache, Spasm, back pain, neck pain, Sports sprain
DoloBalm pain balm for acute pain
- Effective for acute pain of various origin
- Offers anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect
- Offers quick and sustained relief from pain
- Presented in non-sticky and non-messy form
Acute muscular pain, Head ache, Spasm, back pain, neck pain, Sports sprain.
- Apply Dolobalm over areas of pain and gently massage
- Continue regular usage until pain subsides
(OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Cinnamomum camphora : 0.2 mg
- Gaultheria fragrantissima : 0.5 mg
- Clerodendrum phlomoides : 5.0 mg
- Cardiospermum halicacabum : 5.0 mg
- Mentha piperita : 0.2 mg
- Balm base with bees wax : Q.S
There are no known contra-indications.
- Clinical study showed Dolobalm significantly increased the erythema reading (indicated for pain relief).
What is your question in mind?
An unpleasant sensation that can range from mild localized discomfort to agony.
Pain has both physical and emotional components
The physical part of pain results from nerve stimulation.
Pain is typically classified as either acute or chronic.
- Is due to sudden onset and is usually the result of a clearly defined cause such as an injury.
- Resolves with the healing of its underlying cause.
- Persists for weeks or months and is usually associated with an underlying condition, such as arthritis.
- Severity can be mild, moderate, or severe.
It is mediated by specific nerve fibers that carry the pain impulses to the brain where their conscious appreciation may be modified by many factors
Sometimes it is also a symptom of an underlying problem in the body.
Pain and mild injuries have become a part of life in the hectic lifestyle of the modern time.
It is not advisable to pop painkillers to relieve from aches and pains as some might have side effects in the long run.
Pain relief balms and emulsions can be used to treat pain effectively.
Dolo Balm Pain Balm offers
- Mild counter-irritant effect gives a feel of instant relief.
- The penetrative properties of the herbs offer immediate relief from pain.
- Gives a soothing effect at the site of pain which reduces inflammation
Clinical study showed Dolobalm significantly increased the erythema reading (indicated for pain relief).