Lumina Herbal Shampoo
For Dandruff and scalp psoriasis
Lumina Herbal Shampoo is effective for scalp psoriasis and an effective herbal anti-dandruff shampoo
- Removes excessive scalp scales and sebum
- Exerts quick kill effect on Pityrosporum ovale
- Makes hair smooth, soft and lustrous
Dandruff and scalp psoriasis
- Apply Lumina herbal shampoo on wet scalp.Dry hair with soft cloth before combing.
(OR) As directed by the physician. For external use only
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Acacia sinuate : 10 mg
- Aloe vera : 2 mg
- Trigonella foenum : 2 mg
- Hibiscus rosa sinensis : 5 mg
- Indigofera tinctoria : 5 mg
- Psoralea corylifolia : 2 mg
- Shampoo base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Lumina herbal shampoo shows “Quick kill effect” within a short contact time of 2 minutes (60% death of dandruff causing microbes) which proves the anti-dandruff property of this herbal anti-dandruff shampoo.
What is your question in mind?
- Dandruff is the shedding of dead skin cells (flakes) from the scalp.
- Some people experience excessive flaking (chronic) as a result of certain triggers.
- Other associated problems are redness, itching and irritation.
Caused by Pityrosporum ovale, a yeast like lipophilic fungus and by Candida species. New cells on the scalp are produced at a faster rate than they die resulting in dandruff. Severity of dandruff worsens in winter.
- Skin disorder that results in raised, reddish and scaly patches.
- Pops up as a single patch or several, and can affect the entire scalp.
- Causes severe itching and discomfort.
- Occurs when the immune system sends faulty signals and scalp cells grow too quickly.
- Causes a silvery sheen and dry scales.
- Can be very mild, with slight, fine scaling.
- Can also be very severe with thick, crusted plaques covering the entire scalp.
Dandruff is a common scalp disorder affecting almost half of the population at the pre-pubertal age and of any gender and ethnicity.
- 50% of people who have psoriasis have it on their scalp too.
- Normally develops between the ages of 15-20 years or later between 50-60 years.
- Around 75% of patients are affected before the age of 40.
Apply Dano Anti-Dandruff Oil over the scalp and roots of the hair daily. Use Lumina Herbal Shampoo, a product indicated for dandruff and scalp psoriasis from Dr. JRK^s, thrice a week to speed up the removal of dandruff.
Dandruff contributes to hair loss. It might also be due to the constant itching.
Within few weeks of usage, significant reduction in dandruff can be seen. To prevent the recurrence, continuous use as regular shampoo is recommended.
Dano decreases scalp scales formation while Lumina removes dead cells from scalp.
Lumina has in-built conditioners which makes your hair soft lustrous after wash.