Upper respiratory tract infections, poor immune defence, indigestion and lack of appetite
JRK’s Immuno BS Herbal Tonic
- Fights against Respiratory syncytial virus, chief cause for respiratory problem in children.
- Boosts immunity to keep away infections.
- Stimulates appetite and enhances digestion.
- Removes toxin.
- 1-3 years 10ml once a day. Above 3 years 10ml twice a day.(OR) As directed by the physician.
Each 5 ml contains extracts of
- Indigofera aspalathoides : 10 mg
- Celastrus paniculatus : 10 mg
- Corallocarpus epigaeus : 10 mg
- Solanum trilobatum : 50 mg
- Ocimum sanctum : 50 mg
- Wrightia tinctoria : 10 mg
- Bacopa monnieri : 10 mg
- Piper longum : 10 mg
- Piper nigrum : 10 mg
- Zingiber officinale : 10 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia : 10 mg
- Leucas aspera : 50 mg
- Piper betle : 10 mg
- Syrup Base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
In vivo studies and Serum neutralization assay proves JRK’s Immuno BS herbal tonic showed protection against Respiratory syncytial virus which shows its immunomodulatory effect
The detailed study on the effect of S.I.V.A herbal tonic against RSV – (Respiratory Syncytial virus) and research work done on S.I.V.A has appeared as a chapter in the book on “RESPIRATORY DISEASES”.
What is your question in mind?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation. Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
Skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
Skin cells (Keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
Co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety, Metabolic Syndrome, Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may be developed.
Psoriasis affects in all age groups.
It affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
Based on the extent of Psoriatic lesion, it is termed as
- mild (<3%)
- moderate (3-10%)
- severe (>10%)
- Inhibits keratinocyte proliferation
- Boosts immunity
- Reduces scaling of skin