Psorolin Medicated Bathing Bar
For All types of Psoriasis, dry skin
Psorolin medicated bathing bar - soap for dry skin and psoriasis is effective for psoriasis treatment
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Cleanses and moisturizes skin
- Psoriasis, Dry Skin & Vitiligo
- Take bath everyday with Psorolin medicated bathing bar
Each bar of 75 gms contains
- Aloe vera (Kumari) thailam : 10 %
- Wrightia tinctoria (Indrajava) thailam : 10 %
- Vegetable oil derived fatty acid base : Q.S.
There are no known contra-indications.
- Efficacy and quality retention of Wrightia tinctoria oil and Aloe vera oil (extracted from bathing bar) was observed throughout the 2-year shelf life of this medicated bathing bar for psoriasis.
What is your question in mind?
An autoimmune disorder of the skin that results in hyper thickened, red and itchy skin along with inflammation. Immune system and genetics plays a major role in triggering Psoriasis.
Skin cell cycle turnover reduces from 28 days to 3-4 days.
Skin cells (Keratinocytes) multiply rapidly and results in scaly skin.
Co-morbidities such as immune deficiency, poor regulation of body temperature, stress and anxiety, Metabolic Syndrome, Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease may be developed.
Psoriasis affects in all age groups.
It affects in all body parts, mostly in elbows, knees, scalp.
Based on the extent of Psoriatic lesion, it is termed as
- mild (<3%)
- moderate (3-10%)
- severe (>10%)
- Inhibits the enzyme Elastase that worsens psoriasis.
- Reduces scaling quickly.
- Retards cell division & inflammatory process.
- Provides intense moisturization and maintains water-oil (hydro-lipo) balance of Psoriatic skin.
No. The free state of oils (Aloe vera extracts & Wrightia tinctoria extracts) present in the bar will leave your skin moisturized even after bathing.
There are both in vitro and clinical studies done to prove the efficacy of Psorolin medicated bathing bar.