Verdura mela pro cream for vitiligo – Topical Psoralen cream for vitiligo treatment
- Increases the susceptibility of skin to UV rays.
- Kindles genetic memory of the skin to produce melanin in Vitiligo.
- Proven to be hypoallergenic and safe for long term use (Skin irritation study in human volunteers)
Vitiligo and hypopigmentary disorders
- Apply Verdura mela pro cream on affected areas as Pretreatment product in the morning.
- Expose to Sun light for 5 minutes or use UV light / PUVA therapy under medical supervision.
Wash the skin and pat dry.
- Caution: If any skin damage is observed stop using and consult physician.
- It can be used concurrently with other active treatments, for Vitiligo.
- Continue regular use of Verdura Mela pro cream to enhance the effect of sun.
As directed by the physician.
For external use only
There are no known contra-indications.
Significant increase in melanogenesis with Verdura mela pro cream
The effect of Verdura mela pro cream in enhancing the benefits of sun was studied on volunteers using Mexameter for 7 days.
- Significant increase in pigmentation was observed in mela pro cream applied area compared to control.
- This shows the responsiveness of skin to sun exposure indicating the possibility of augmenting UVA, UVB therapy.
The findings clearly suggest the role of Psorolea corylifolia in Verdura mela pro cream in sun therapy and PUVA therapy.